Introducing Sydney's hottest new cinema experience
Re-think your usual trip to the movies, because HOYTS Entertainment Quarter has unveiled its newest cinema for Sydneysiders to enjoy. The recently re-opened cinema introduces a suite of innovative new experiences whilst still paying homage to the site's 1950s heritage.
HOYTS' Entertainment Quarter's main 12-screen site has undergone a multimillion- dollar renovation and now showcases a host of exciting new features that transform the cinema experience including:
- Extra-comfy recliners boasting extra leg room and wider seating – at the same standard ticket price.
- One cinema has introduced hyper-realistic D-BOX Motion Recliners for a truly immersive experience - seats that move in perfect sync with the on-screen action.
- Three Xtremescreen cinemas featuring the very best DOLBY ATMOS surround sound, perfect for the latest action blockbusters.
- HOYTS LUX offers a bespoke menu paired with a premium wine selection - the ultimate dine-in luxury, perfect for your next date night.
- Plus, Sydney's first ever Samsung Onyx LED Cinema screen has also been unveiled promising an out-of-this-world cinematic experience. The Samsung Onyx Cinema screen features brilliant LED picture quality, creating an immersive viewing experience through HDR (High Dynamic Range) graphics and clear sound.
HOYTS' smaller, 4-screen site at Entertainment Quarter is also set to enjoy an upgrade later this year.
Damian Keogh, CEO of the HOYTS Group, said ‘HOYTS has always prided itself on providing a first-class cinema experience, but Entertainment Quarter really takes that experience to a whole new level.'
But it's not just the cinema that has seen improvements, the whole pre-movie ritual has also had a makeover. Think your favourite beer or wine paired with gourmet pizza at Artie's Bar & Café (and yes, you can take them into the cinema with you), exploring Treat City where you can choose your favourite sweet treats, or rewarding yourself with a delicious Baskin-Robbins ice-cream. And with 3 hours of free parking and the new Light Rail on the doorstep, it's never been easier to get to and from the cinema.
HOYTS Entertainment Quarter is the go-to place for your next night out. No longer just a trip to the movies, it's a full entertainment experience.